Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Finding my motivation..

For a while there, since New Years, I kind of lost my get-up-and-go.  January is always a slow time of year for me.  It seems the train may be back on the tracks, though :)


The do. Good Stitches blocks continue to roll in and rearranging them on the design wall never ceases to get me inspired.  (Tutorial for the block is here in case you haven't seen it before.)


Then I saw this blog post on quilter blogs and decided to see how the pattern would look with a charm pack and some solids.  As you can see, it turned out pretty great.  Can't wait to get this one bound and have an honest to goodness finish again!


Linking up to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.

5 comments:

  1. It's so cool to see a bee block collection looking so coordinated! Great job laying it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are very pretty Kat. Love the quilting on the charm quilt. Looks like the Mojo is back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRETTY QUILTING and excellent job getting close to the finish line on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good. I'm glad you're are getting your motivation back.

    ReplyDelete