Saturday, May 31, 2014

1/4 of Texas

After having so much fun with the Triangle Quilt Along I have found another quilt along to play along with!  This time it is the Texas Quilt Along hosted at My Fabric Relish.  I loved this quilt ever since I saw the inspiration quilt, but it is especially appropriate since I live in Texas.


I went with traditional red, white, and blue for my color palette.  This is the first quarter of the state, minus the missing city blocks for Ft Worth, Dallas, and Tyler, which will be revealed this week. I can hardly wait!

Linking up to Judy's Design Wall Monday.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't even know there was a Texas QAL. How interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work! I may have to go visit the web site to see what the quilt along offers.

    ReplyDelete