Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Aaaand We're Back!

Did you miss me?  I've basically been on vacation for the past 3 weeks, which meant not much quilting and not much blogging.  I've enjoyed myself immensely, but tomorrow I go back to work and things around here will be back to regularly scheduled programming.


Two of my quilt are going to their forever homes tomorrow. Is there anything better than quilts ready for gifting?


The Sherwood Forest quilt is for a wedding, along with a couple of jars of pepper jelly.


The Sherbet Lane quilt is going for a new baby, along with a couple of bibs and tie-dye onesies.


And on the design wall this week, yup, it's still Texas!  I am so ready to have this thing together so I can use my design wall again!  Here is a close up of central Texas. Only one block to go, I still need to do the Valley.

Although I am not particularly ready to go back to work, I am looking forward to getting back to my routine sewing :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment