Wednesday, October 28, 2015

WIP Wednesday: Scrapping Away

 Happy Wednesday! Thanks to everyone who left encouraging comments on my last post about my crumb project.  I made pretty good progress on Sunday. I just have a little left to fill in and piece the whole thing together.  There will have to be some partial seams to tackle.
 

I'm going to keep working on that top today, and in between there are these string blocks sent in for the monthly block drive. Three tops worth here ready to be assembled :)  FYI, the post announcing November's block drive will be up sometime tomorrow.


Remember, this week is the beginning of the Bloggers' Quilt Festival!  You can see my entries here and here.

Linking to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.

6 comments:

  1. Love the progress you have made on your crumb quilt .... I am almost tempted to start my own but must restrain myself. The string blocks are lovely aswell and for such a great cause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun and a great way to use up small scraps. Can't wait until it is done. micki@2dogsstudio.us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never thought crumbs could look so lovely. Glad you made time for 'you' quilting.

    ReplyDelete