Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Paper Piecing for Good Stitches

January was my month to pick a blocks for my do. Good Stitches circle and it somehow snuck up on me.  I a moment of temporary insanity I decided it would be really cool for everyone in our circle to make one block from the Forest QAL so that we'd end up with a set of 10 blocks.  ...like I said, a moment of insanity.  Hopefully the rest of my circle doesn't kill me before the month is over.


So, this is the status of my design wall, such as it is. I let everyone else pick their blocks first and still wound up doing the deer, which is the one block I had made before.  I am back in school (someday I am going to grow up and be done with school!) so I am sewing to the sounds of recorded lectures.  I keep moving my 15lb Patho textbook on and off my desk in hopes the knowledge will somehow leap into my brain without actually cracking the cover.  Oh well :)

Edited to add: End of the day and done! Hooray!

Hope your week is shaping up to be a good one.  Linking to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.

No comments:

Post a Comment