I wish I had taken more pictures of these, but I was in a rush to get them packed up. I'll explain everything better below:
- (2) of the Best Bibs in the World! made from the Bapron pattern. Everyone I've given these to has loved them once baby starts on real food.
- (2) pair of Big Butt Baby Pants, (size 0-3 and 3-6 months). The larger pair used some of my wood block stamped fabric.
- a "slouchy" baby beanie size 6-12mo. It looks big to me, maybe babies have bigger heads than I think... Or maybe she'll wear it when she's three. Either way, I really liked the pattern. I modified it to line the hat and hide all raw seams.
- a flannel/minky receiving blanket made pillowcase style from remnants
- finally, everything is sitting on the smaller scrappy flannel quilt I made last month
PS- Check out these lovely quilts for Covered in Love that one of my do. Good Stitches mates, Dhia, recently sent in! These were our May and March group blocks I believe. You can read Dhia's post about them here.
Linking to Crazy Mom Quilts Finish it Friday.