Thursday, February 22, 2018

Freebie Quilts

I can't take any credit for either one of these quilts! They came to my house all ready to go.


Unfortunately I do have to take credit for the less than stellar photos. They were taken during a break in our recent monsoon-like weather.  This butterfly quilt was made by Louise from fabrics donated by Sandra, among others. Louise kindly volunteered to piece some quilts from donated fabrics and this is her third.


The next quilt is another NURTURE circle do. Good Stitches quilt.  This one was made over last summer while I was out of pocket, so Tricia made my two blocks.  The blocks are made from a paper piecing pattern and the quilt was put together by Dhia.


I know I've talked before on here about how much I love do. Good Stitches. My circle is so much fun and we have made some killer quilts over the years!


Thank you Louise and NURTURE circle ladies! 

If you'd like to join in with Covered in Love's mission you can learn more on the main page or check out the block drive.  The current Covered in Love block drive is a fun string block and there's a GIVEAWAY going on, too!  More info here!



Linking to  Confessions of a Fabric Addict, Crazy Mom Quilts and Finished or Not Friday

10 comments:

  1. Both quilts are so lovely, whoever receives them will so pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Nurture quilt is spectacular! Love that star block, and the colors are wonderful. Thanks for featuring my butterfly quilt, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louise is awesome! I’ll bet her machine is always smokin'! Both quilts are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome quilts. Someone will really love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great quilts. Sorry you are having bad weather, thanks for getting the photos. Love the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Louise always makes stellar quilts....over the top lovely. Thanks for your kindness with the CiL project, Louise! The star quilt is fantastic. Someday I want to learn paper piecing. Thanks to ALL who participate here & help Kat so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray for "quilting angels" for Covered in Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great quilts for a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oops, I commented on your last post by mistake but I really love you paper pieced quilt. It's so colorful and fun!

    ReplyDelete