Monday, February 19, 2018

Sleep Like a Ferret


Boyfriend and I have decided to do away with the term "sleep like a baby".  "Sleep like a ferret" is much more appropriate.  They can snooze 20+ hours a days anywhere, in any position.  Oh, to be a ferret!


Back in the real world I've been busy. I'm cramming in a lot of clinical hours on top of regular school assignments and it's keeping me running.  I have fit in some therapeutic sewing. I quilted two donated tops last week (Thanks Jannette!)


I met one of the chaplains bright and early the other day to drop off this car load of goodies for Covered in Love.  With this delivery we surpassed 285 quilts donated! 

Just plugging along, day to day, being jealous of the ferrets :)

7 comments:

  1. Pretty quilt! Inquiring minds want to know how baby ferrets sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ferrets ARE pretty cool! You’ve done good so far this month. Wish I lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ferrets do like their sleep!! I had one that was litter box trained so he had the run of the house...nothing like waking up in the middle of the night to something furry sliding up your leg!! What wonderful gifts you are giving to Covered in Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some days I wish I was a ferret & could sleep so long. :)
    The donated quilt top is looking great! I know the chaplain was glad to get those finished donated quilts. 285 quilts is AWESOME! So glad I am a small part of your Covered in Love project. Thank you sooo much for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a pretty good sleeper, maybe it should be "sleep like a Sandy"! 285 quilts - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just looked at your Charleston paper pieced quilt again and it is really striking! What a great time-consuming project to give out to your bee for a speedier construction. It also has a cohesive look where you could never tell it's a group effort.

    ReplyDelete