Sunday, February 2, 2014

Monkeys on the Design Wall

Happy Monday everyone (bleh!)  I had a great sewing weekend.  So good, in fact, that I cleared off my design wall completely!  Today I basted the "Juggling Charms" quilt as well as the Drunken Circles January do. Good Stitches quilt.  I started quilting on the Good Stitches quilt tonight.  I'm not ready to show it just yet, but here's a sneak peek at the back.


I decided to put a UFO back up on the wall once those two quilts were off.  This is the Monkey quilt.  Originally I had planned for a dozen 16" improv blocks, but I am thinking instead I will float them on a solid background instead, maybe?  I'll think about it while I am getting the others quilted.


Linking up to Design Wall Monday at Judy's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment