This top for Covered in Love is being sewn up out of scraps and stash. It actually started because I had cut 24 of those red squares for another project but ended up not using them, so they went into scraps. I needed a way to use those squares in a top and then I saw this tutorial: perfect! FYI, I used 5.5" squares and 2.5" sashing (both unfinished measurements).
And here is the latest progress on my crumb blocks. 8 sashed, 3 to go! I am doing pretty good if I can tackle one of these per day.
Also, I had this baby panel and a couple of coordinating prints in my stash for some reason, probably a remnants bin find. I stitched it together and, in the interest of trying something new added prairie points.
For anyone interested, this is the tutorial I used and it worked great. Since the front is so muted I think I may go with something nice and bright on the back ;)