Monday, January 4, 2016

Holiday Sewing

I've been spending my holidays in good style, set up in front of the sewing machine and the laptop rewatching the Harry Potter movies and finishing up some Covered in Love quilts.


I've quilted and bound the final string quilt and the first two falling leaves quilts.  I'll do proper Friday finish posts on them soon.


Today I've got the last couple rounds of the falling leaves blocks on the wall and the last two HP movies cued up.  Hoping to turn these into tops today!



Linking to Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times.

4 comments:

  1. It is so awesome to see how successful Covered in Love has been over 2015! LOVE the maple leaves blocks, what gorgeous quilts they are going to make!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scrapiness of your leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout of the falling leaves and you can never go wrong quilting to HP. I have the complete set of movies that I rewatch when quilting

    ReplyDelete