Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Quilting, quilting, quilting...

Happy Wednesday!  I am spending my day, as you guessed, quilting the Country Home quilt.  These were the blocks designed by Mihaela based on a Romanian needle point design. The pattern isn't available yet, but as soon as it is I will link to it. 


I made the blocks scrappy then added a scrappy string-pieced border.  I even mitered my corners!  I only used about half of the string border I made on the quilt, so there will be a baby quilt coming in these same colors.

Linking up to WIP Wednesday. Happy quilting!

5 comments:

  1. That is stunning- and the mitered border really sets it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Speechless! It's on my today post!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Extraordinary! I can't wait to see it quilted! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete