Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Quilting, quilting, quilting...

Happy Wednesday!  I am spending my day, as you guessed, quilting the Country Home quilt.  These were the blocks designed by Mihaela based on a Romanian needle point design. The pattern isn't available yet, but as soon as it is I will link to it. 


I made the blocks scrappy then added a scrappy string-pieced border.  I even mitered my corners!  I only used about half of the string border I made on the quilt, so there will be a baby quilt coming in these same colors.

Linking up to WIP Wednesday. Happy quilting!

5 comments:

  1. That is stunning- and the mitered border really sets it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Speechless! It's on my today post!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cool! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Extraordinary! I can't wait to see it quilted! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete