Thursday, September 19, 2024

Diane's Tops


Happy Friday, quilters! I've got three quilts to show this week that were all tops made by Diane.


These first two were quilted by Linda on her long arm. I thought the panto on this first one matched the fabrics in the top particularly well. 


This is a really cool pattern. I didn't take a closer look while I had it in my hands, but I suspect it's assembled on point. 


Next up, batik butterflies! I love their little appliqued antennas.


And lastly, this applique wreath sampler.  I really like how the maroon/green fabrics get darker toward the intersections of the blocks.


This quilt went to a patient I'm particularly fond of. She's a life long crocheter. They were very touched by the gift.


I did the quilting on this one with just an all over stipple.

Fudge cornered an unfortunate lizard on the porch the other day. It escaped but left it's tail behind, which he enjoyed for a few minutes.

 Covered in Love is a 501(c)(3) charity that donates quilts to patients dying in the hospital, over 1500 so far! The July-Sept block drive is live now.  Check out the main post HERE if you want to get involved.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment