Sunday, December 22, 2013

Scrappy Weekend Sewing

I had a productive last-weekend-before-Christmas.  I got all my must-do sewing done, so I got to work on things just for fun again.


I cut out the pieces for this aqua/low volume quilt first, then moved it off the wall to make room for the pink quilt, below.


I made these quilt blocks using the stack&whack -ish technique described here.  I mixed lovely Glimma prints with a white solid and a pink with black polka dots I've had forever.  And no, I'm generally not a pink sort of person, but I'm loving this.


I got this little quilt on the machine tonight. Here's my set up for FMQ, with Angela Walters Free Motion Quilting book off the the side for constant reference.  I made good progress on this tonight, so I should have finished pics soon!

Linking up to Design Wall Monday @ Patchwork Times.

1 comment: