Sunday, April 18, 2010

I Need Your Help


The time has come to finish the rainbow strings quilt. It's meant to be a gift to my scholarship donors and since I'm graduating soon I need to get it done. Currently I'm stuck because I need 100 unique 2.5" squares for the border and as of today I am about 15 short. So, if anyone could stick a few squares in an envelope and send them my way, I would sure appreciate it. I need squares that will read as a solid in the ROYGBIV color wheel (plus pink) that I don't already have. It's unlikely our stashes will over lap much, but if you blow up this picture to full size you ought to be able to get an idea. I especially need reds, yellows, oranges, and purples. If you can help me out, leave a comment and make sure I can find your email address and I'll send you my address.

This weekend was the big bazaar fundraiser for my university's Moms' clubs. I helped out my mom's club, we did almost $2000 of business in $1 raffle tickets! That's money that will go toward scholarships for future students. Quilted items were popular; I picked up this bluebonnet wall hanging and a quilted ornament. The bluebonnets can be quite stunning this time of year.

Happy Sunday, hope you're looking at a good week!

1 comment:

  1. I would be more than willing to help you out, send me your address.
    Your quilt is looking fantastic! ♥

    ReplyDelete