Saturday was spent piecing one loooooong strip of sashing and then bordering all these red blocks. I've been seeing the red/turquoise combination everywhere lately so I finally got on the bandwagon. This is another project out of my uncle's clothes; I'm making a kid quilt this time.
I chopped up this red work jumpsuit a while back, trying to save all the interesting bits. It's going to be like an "activity quilt" where you can unzip the zips and unbutton the buttons and put things into the pockets.
I need to decide on a layout while I'm waiting for the background fabric to arrive in the mail. I'm planning to do it with Kona Coal, unless I change my mind once it gets here. Happy Monday!