Monday, August 12, 2013

Design Wall Monday: Strings


It's Design Wall Monday again and this week I have the latest do. Good Stitches blocks on my wall.  I am the quilter for this month and asked for two-tone string blocks. You can see the tutorial here.  I can't wait for more blocks to get here so I can start putting them together.

My plans for today include continuing work on quilting the Bird Houses quilt and possibly starting a new WIP (you know, cause I need one more thing going!)


In other news, Wilson modeled one of my tie-dye onesies. It was a bit big; apparently he's a 3-6mo cat.  (I know, it's amazing he puts up with me, right?)

Linking up to Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times.

3 comments:

  1. How on earth did you get him into that? I think I would have ended up bloody if I attempted to put Admiral in a onesie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks very comfy in it! Love the string block-colours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete