Thursday, June 2, 2022

Applique, Oh My!

Can I just say, I am not an applique-er. It's time consuming and tedious and it's just not my thing. Which is why I am so impressed with these quilts from Patricia B! 

First up is this homey and cozy applique sampler quilt with HST sashing.  

I'm sorry I wan MIA for two weeks of Friday posts.  I was working and I had run out of pre-scheduled posts. 

I need to take some pictures of quilts during this break and I'll get some more posts ready. 

I love this combination of applique and piecing the Patricia does in her quilts.  I think it makes them look very traditional and cozy.

Last up, this sweet little 25 patch quilt. I'll be making another delivery to the hospital soon and I'm sure these quilts will find the perfect homes. 

The cats are just as adorable and hilarious as ever, but I'm afraid I've been rather falling down on taking photos of them. I need to make more of an effort so that I can share them with their adoring fans!

Covered in Love is a 501(c)(3) charity that donates quilts to patients dying in the hospital, over 1000 so far! The May/June block drive is live now.  Check out the main post HERE if you want to get involved. 


Linking to  Confessions of a Fabric Addict and Finished or Not Friday

4 comments:

  1. Lovely quilts, Kat, and my May/June block is going out in today's mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patricia's quilts are simply stunning! I admire her patience for all that applique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. “Oh my” is right! These applique quilts are made with love. Thanks for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It amazes me how talented quilters are. These quilts are breathtaking & will be loved & cherished by families in need of comfort during this time. Thank you, Patricia B for all the time & work that you put in to helping CiL with your beautiful quilts of love.

    ReplyDelete