Friday, February 16, 2024

Cats and Life in General

 I know I've been MIA and I'm sorry! The beginning of the year has been rough. I had the flu and Fudge injured himself and had to go to the vet. I've just got a few quilt photos left to post and the weather's been too dark and wet to take more. 

Sundae on a chilly day in the catio

Things are proceeding well with the charity, I just met a generous donor today and picked up some finished quilts. I dropped off almost 50 quilts for one of our hospitals the other day. 


I got my porch roofed to fix a leak and in the process closed it in for a catio. The kitties are loving it and come and go through the cat flap all day. 

Sundae is down another half a pound on her diet journey! Fudge injured his foot somehow while I was at work one day and covered my house in little bloody paw prints. I never figured out what he did, but he had to have a vet visit and stitches. I couldn't keep a cone on him, so he wore bandage instead.


 I worked more than usual around Christmas due to schedule adjustments. We're back on track now and I'm grateful. 

I'm searching for a new spot to take quilt photos, since I was taking them on the porch, so I should have more soon. In meanwhile, the block drive is still going and we've had quite a few blocks come in. Looking forward to showing you those soon!

4 comments:

  1. Cats in sweaters are just. the. best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitty overload, Kat, glad to see they are enjoying the new catio and that you workload is getting back on track!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I somehow missed the block drive announcement and I'm currently away from home for 5 weeks, so I'll have to wait for the next block. I'm amazed that Sundae tolerates the hat. So cute to see them in sweaters.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky kitties with their own catio!

    ReplyDelete