Thursday, October 8, 2026

Tina's Quilts

Happy Friday, Quilters! This week I have quilts to show that were sent in by Tina C, a long-time contributor who usually sends in about one finished quilt a month. 

I really like the fabrics in this first quilt. The colors and the plaids and stripes are really cozy looking. I also really like the fabrics in this second quilt. The color scheme reminds me of this Lonestar I did ages ago.

The matryoshka dolls are adorable.  A long long time ago I got a little piece of that fabric and the one with the onion-top buildings in a scrap bag and parceled them out a little bit at a time. 

Thank you, Tina!

The bottle babies are putting on weight rapidly and growing into little cats instead of fuzzy jelly beans.


There are two boys and one girl. My working names are Squirrel, Possum, and Badger.

Squirrel has achieved total relaxation

Covered in Love is a 501(c)(3) charity that donates quilts to patients dying in the hospital, over 1700 so far! The Summer 2026 block drive is live now.  Check out the main post HERE if you want to get involved. 


  Linking to Finished or Not Friday

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilts; thanks, Tina! That first medallion one is so well done and the bright fabrics in the second piece just sing. "Fuzzy jelly beans" made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina is a master a layout! What beautiful quilts she created! I too laughed over "Fuzzy jelly beans" as well as their working names!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quilts - and such cute little babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the borders on the top one. What cute little kitties... and he has a collar - so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilt finishes and adorable cat babies! My cat is a rescue cat and I am glad someone did what you did for her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for giving your time and love to those kittens and for posting the pics

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tina always sends such beautiful quilts. I know the recipients will be so grateful to receive them for their loved ones in the hospital.
    Those baby kittens are so precious. Thanks for fostering them until they are ready to go to forever homes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. bottle babies!! probably one of the toughest things i have done. a huge commitment with lots of stress. thank you for doing a really tough job. i love the full, round tummies. (we kept our bottle litter of 3. one is sweet, the other 2 are completely ingrateful jerks!! oh well.. love them anyways)

    ReplyDelete