Tuesday, April 15, 2014

No Quilting (For Good Reason)

Not much quilting been going on lately, and I have to admit my fingers are getting itchy.  You see, I have finally begun to long hoped-for process of converting my computer desk to more of a sewing desk, complete with a recess for the machine so the bed will be level with the desk.  A friend is converting the desk for me and had to take the machine for a couple of days to fit it.


Every time I think of something I want to do, then realize I have no machine, I just have to remind myself that it's for a good cause.  So that this (pic above) isn't the case anymore.  Can't wait to get my machine and new desk and get back to quilting.

1 comment:

  1. That is wonderful! So neat that you have a friend that knows how to do that! Looking forward to seeing what you sew later. :)

    ReplyDelete