This was my early Christmas present to myself this year, and AccuQuilt Go :) I've been eyeing them for ages, like many of you I'm sure, and finally made the leap. I don't have many dies yet but I wanted to play so I went ahead and got started cutting 4.5" strips from scraps the other day.
Judy recently sent me another hefty box of her scraps so I had lots of grey and black/whites on hand. I first cut strips, then sewed 3 strips together into a panel, then subcut those using the same die into units of (3) 4.5" squares in a row. The cutter says it can handle 6 layers at a time and it definitely did.
Then these could be rearranged and sewn into nine patches. I definitely did not need another WIP, but so far I'm enjoying my new toy and glad I got it!
Linking to Oh Scrap!