Thursday, April 6, 2023

Sue's Spring Quilts

Happy Spring, happy Friday, quilters! Sue T. sent in these 5 finished quilts a while back and I finally had a nice overcast day to take pictures.

There's some great quilting on these. I love this little FMQ bee!

I thought the colors of all these quilts suit spring very nicely.  

Just this week I made a delivery of quilts to restock Chaplain Perry at our main hospital. He says thanks! 

This quilt has cute cat fabric and flower FMQ.

Even through there aren't any actual curves this pattern looks like it would be a booger to piece! It's beautiful in vintage-y fabrics.

Based on colors alone the last quilt is my favorite. I really like the saturated tones. 

Simple pattern, simple fabrics, simple quilting: perfection. 

Closing with a throwback photo and Mama and her numpkins from a few weeks ago. They turn 6w old this week!

 Don't forget Cynthia has a block driving going on right now to make hospital comfort quilts. If your fingers are getting itchy you can make some blocks for her.



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Sue T's wonderful creations, Kat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous quilts from Sue! My favorite is the spinning pinwheels :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute growing kitties! The quilts are beautiful, and the vintage-looking one is my favorite, but they are all winners!

    ReplyDelete