Thursday, September 21, 2023

Strings and Patriotism

Happy Friday, Quilters! Another week has gone by and I have some more completed quilts sent in by CiL supporters. 

Erin sent in these two wild scrappy string quilts. These remind me of the block drive we did in Jan 2020.

Mina is a frequent contributor to CiL, she's the one who makes the village quilts you may remember seeing. She sent in these two red/white/blue plus quilts full of cute fabrics. 

Patriotic quilts are always in demand and among the most coveted at the hospital. It's an honor to be able to gift a veteran's family with a beautiful quilt. 

Mina must have a bunch of that lobster fabric because I've seen it in lots of her blocks. It will be a fun treat for someone to notice! 

Throwback photo of Fudge letting Mama cat know how he feels about her eating on his porch. 


 Linking to Finished or Not Friday

5 comments:

  1. Fudge always supplies a chuckle! These quilts are beauties and will appeal to anyone. How generous ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful quilts! I’m especially fond of the R, W, and B plus quilt. Fabrics that I haven’t seen! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fantastic batch of quilts! Erin's strings make my heart sing and you know I love seeing the nautical motifs in Mina's quilt. I spy a scooter among the cars, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Yes, when I find good fabric on sale I tend to buy it all up! My mom and I had fun searching for patriotic fabric for these quilts.

    ReplyDelete