![]() |
| Made by Doris |
Where has the time gone?? I certainly didn't mean to let nearly the whole month of July pass without a post. I went on my family's annual beach vacation at the beginning of the month, so I knew I'd miss a week there. After that I'm not sure what happened!
This week I am showing off quilts made by the ladies who volunteer their time and their machines to quilt tops for Covered in Love. These first two are from Doris in Alabama.
...and the last three came from Linda in Indiana. Two very generous and industrious ladies who help keep CiL running!
The beach trip was good and I managed only a slight sunburn on the back of my neck, which might be the best I have done in several years. The water was darker that usual, but the surf was calmer and nice for swimming. It was hot, of course, but the main point of the trip is to visit with family, anyway.
This last quilts is my favorite. I think the pattern is just entrancing. I really like the fabrics, too.
I'll try to be more on the ball with my posts going forward! I've taken photos of some more of Louise's quilts, so she will be making posts soon, anyway. She's more on the ball than me ;)
Red-head on the beach means long sleeves.









Great finishes ladies!
ReplyDelete