![]() |
| Pattern "Splitting Squares" by Canuck Quilter Designs |
Happy Friday, quilters! This week I have quilts to show sent in by Beth T. starting with this Fibonacci pattern one. Thanks to Beth! One of our most consistent supporters.
In better cat-news than I shared last week, my foster cat Stuart has been adopted! Happy tails to the best orange boy!
![]() |
| GE Designs, Strippy Stairways. |
With the foster room freed up I've been given a new foster kitty family of a Mom and 5 kittens who were two weeks old (now four weeks). I've named them all after characters from The Pitt.
The are extremely cute and very orange. I think they're going to be long haired kitties. They mostly bumble around their play pen looking for milk at this point.
Mama is very friendly and also very LOUD. She has a lot to say! Fortunately she's quiet all night, but if she can see me she has the siren going. She's very small and probably not very old, herself. She's doing a great job growing fat babies.
After a hard day at work there's nothing better than getting in the kitten play pen!
Covered in Love is a 501(c)(3) charity that donates quilts to patients dying in the hospital, over 1700 so far! The Summer 2026 block drive is live now. Check out the main post HERE if you want to get involved.








No comments:
Post a Comment