Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Sick Day Sewing

There's something depressingly adult about not being able to enjoy a sick day. Of course, no one enjoys being sick. But when you're little there is something to look forward to in an unexpected day off school -- sleeping in, eating popsicles, watching TV.  I know I'm a grown-up now because my primary thought is "I was supposed to be making money today, and I'm not."  See? Depressing.


After the meds kicked in I did perk up some and get in some sewing time.  This 60 degree triangle quilt is is for a friend. It's nice to take a break from Covered in Love sewing once in a while.

Hoping to feel better and back to work tomorrow :)

6 comments:

  1. I remember the first time I was well and truly sick and living on my own. Oh how I missed Mom! Mom who usually coddled me a little too much for my taste, but she always knew if I needed to rest or what I wanted to eat when even I didn't when I was ill. Hope you're better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better now. That triangle quilt is going to be FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon! I've been under the weather, too, and it's really cutting into my sewing time. I really like your triangles, though! I have a new 60 degree ruler that I'm itching to try out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon! The triangle quilt is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon. I love this quilt. I've had it on my future list for awhile. I've wanted to make it in all purples. Hopefully I'll be brave enough one day soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bummer about being sick, too much fun on vacation I guess :P Love the purple triangles! One of these days I will make the triangle quilt I've been envisioning for years..

    ReplyDelete