|Tent Rocks, NM|
- a deathly ill dog, a midnight run around Santa Fe for blood to transfuse, and a miraculous recovery
- facial shingles (not mine) which invaded an eye and led to post-herpetic neuralgia
- a young-adult with Down Syndrome who caught chicken pox
- multiple dental surgeries (not mine)
- installing an IKEA kitchen
- attempting online dating (marginal success, mostly stressful)
I've opened and sorted everything at this point. Yesterday I labeled all the quilts from the May/June block drive that Cynthia so wonderfully put together. Look for a post on them coming soon. Today I went to the post office, working on getting fresh tops out to the volunteer quilters :) The kitties are happy to see me, of course. Rey immediately resumed her post as block inspector.
There were some wonderful surprises in the mail. Aurifil and QT Fabrics both sent donations to CiL, thanks to Nicki K. who took it upon herself to ask around for me! I'll be posting more about them both later, but definitely think about showing them some love if you're in the market for thread or fabrics.
|Jovie, the day she came home from the vet|