Thursday, November 9, 2017

Pretty Pretty Quilts



I have some more pretty quilts of Theresa's to show this week.  She gave me two matching rail fence tops that are so pretty and soft and floral!


The only real difference between the two is the backings. Sandra has sent in some great cuts of fabric for backing and among them was this beautiful bird print with inspirational quotes.  For the other quilt I found a pretty yellow print.


The third quilt is so softly colored it's hard to make out the design in the photos. It's actually a split 9 patch with diamonds on point made from the darker value fabrics.


Theresa even included bindings to match many of her quilts.  In the closeups you can see all the pretty, small squares.


So far 4 of Theresa's tops have been quilted with many more to come.  I can't wait! 


I hope your week went well and happy weekend! Please enjoy this photo of the dragon in her cave :)


If you'd like to join in with Covered in Love's mission you can learn more on the main page or check out the block drive.  The current Covered in Love block drive is a cozy patchwork interspersed with pieced blocks. It will run until the new year if you want to help out.  More info here



Linking to  Confessions of a Fabric Addict, Crazy Mom Quilts and Finished or Not Friday

4 comments:

  1. These are lovely! Thank you to Theresa for another great batch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilts Theresa made are just beautifully soft & cuddly looking. I love floral quilts as they say "peace, comfort & warmth" to me. Just what hurting families need to help in the healing process. I'm so glad you are getting lots of support for CIL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful quilts. I'm sure they will be useful & much loved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to mention in my last comment....the dragon's cave looks a bit to small. :)

    ReplyDelete