Thursday, September 6, 2018

Free-to-Me Quilts

Top by Jannette, quilted by Meloney

It's time for another round up of the Covered in Love quilts where I didn't have to do a thing! First up two more tops from Jannette in Canada. These were sent to Meloney in South Texas for long arm quilting and she did an awesome job!


This scrappy disappearing nine patch got a loopy overall design.  The randomly scrappy quilts are some of my favorites because they look so casual and cozy.

Top by Jannette, quilted by Meloney
Then there's this flying geese top Jannette sent in as well. It's the opposite of scrappy, I think it's all the same fabric line.


Meloney did a beautiful swirly feather kind of thing on this one.

Pieced and quilted by Louise

Next up, two quilts from Louise.  A while back I sent her some donated fabrics to make quilts from and she's been sending them back steadily ever since.


  You can read Louise's blog post about these quilts here. Thank you, ladies!

Pieced and quilted by Louise

Covered in Love is a 501(c)(3) charity that donates quilts to patients dying in the hospital, over 300 so far! The Sept/Oct drive is a repeat of one of my old favorites, the grown-up eye-spy quilt.  Check out the main post HERE if you want to get involved.


Linking to  Confessions of a Fabric Addict and Finished or Not Friday

5 comments:

  1. Sending a mighty big thanks to Jannette, Meloney & Louise for those beautiful completed quilts for CiL. They will all be appreciated by families who need comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beauties! It leaves me wishing I had a longarm again so I could help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that all scrappy disappearing 9 patch! I'll have to try that one. And the flying geese one is so pretty in that soft line of fabrics! Glad mine arrive safely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All quilts are so nice, I especially like the flying geese one. You are doing a great job, the families in need surely appreciate receiving the quilts.

    ReplyDelete