Thursday, October 24, 2024

Christine and Sundance Reprise

Happy Friday, quilters! A month or so ago I showed you some color block quilts from Christine that were quilted by Sundance Quilting. Here are the rest of them!

I used the simple layout as a chance to choose some really fun backings and quilting motifs.

This Christmas quilt got golfing Santas on the back. Don't ask me why I had holding-Santa fabric.

Things are going well here. The last block drive has wrapped up, but feel free to still send in blocks if you want. I haven't started to assemble the tops yet.

These last two quilts are probably my favorite color combos of these color blocks.

The weather has finally turned cooler and I'm enjoying sleeping with my windows open at night.


I hope things are good where you all are and you've been safe from the recent weather events.

Instead of a cat picture I have a baby quilt for a wrap up photo this week.

This was for an outdoorsy couple expecting a little girl. She just made her arrival last week!

Linking to Finished or Not Friday

3 comments:

  1. Aw, sweet baby quilt! The colors on that first piece really glow. And those quilting motifs are such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so great! Especially the baby quilt. Is there a pattern for it?

    ReplyDelete