Friday, October 4, 2024

Finished Quilts

 


Happy Friday, quilters! I'm late posting but it's still Friday. This week's post is full of my favorite kind of quilts: finished ones! Pat K. sent in this scrappy delight16 patch quilt all finished and just in need of a label. 


Pat also sent in this sampler quilt in a lovely simple palette. I'm overall not a huge fan of pink/purple but I do like this eggplant color. 


The alternate blocks are really simple but they create the illusion that the main blocks are on point. 


Edna sent in this cozy scrap quilt. Edna always rounds off the corners of her quilts and I love it.


Simple straightline quilting really sets off the design. 


She also included a scrap panel on the back. 


Lastly for this week, Bev M. gave me this quilt that shows off cute from a bird panel. I really like the weave block... expect to see that in a block drive soon. 


Thank you, Pat, Edna, and Bev! The July-Sept block drive is now complete and I'm behind putting up the next one. Standby, I'll get it up in a few days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment