Friday, October 11, 2024

Priscilla's Pretties


Hello, friends! Louise here to share a few quilts I finished from Priscilla's blocks and tops.



This one came to me as big log cabin blocks, and I laid them out in Fields and Furrows. The autumnal fabrics are gorgeous!


This is a classic in scrappy lights and darks. I think this block is called Split Nines? Priscilla is great at using contrast in her quilts.



Here's a deep dive into the variety in Priscilla's stash. So many different fabrics, all playing nicely together.


Someone donated several yards of this cute piggy fabric, so I put it on the back. 



I'm 90% certain these bright blocks came from Priscilla's studio. My apologies if I got that wrong! 



It's a happy quilt no matter what.



I think this one is my favorite of the batch. Simple and modern, with the consistency of the little turquoise squares.



I hope you enjoyed this lovely group of quilts. Many thanks to Priscilla for her continuing generosity and support of Covered in Love!

1 comment: