Happy Friday, quilters! This week's quilts were all made by CiL's dedicated quilters. This first top was made by me from a bag of scraps someone sent in. Linda quilted it on her long arm and finished it off. She found the perfect binding to match.
Linda also sent in this neat quilt. I thought the backing fabric was really beautiful, kind of watercolor florals.
These next two were came from Doris. Sometimes when I get a box of quilts back there are bonus quilts in there!
This past weekend I attended a sew day for Quilts of Valor at the local League of the Arts. I made 14 blocks and we also got to see a presentation of a quilt to a former army medic, so that was really special.
Hope all is well where you are! The kittens are growing like weeks and should be ready for adoption soon!
Covered in Love is a 501(c)(3) charity that donates quilts to patients dying in the hospital, over 1700 so far! The Summer 2026 block drive is live now. Check out the main post HERE if you want to get involved.







What awesome finishes. I love a string block quilt! Seeing a QoV presentation gets my heart. . .every time! Those fur babies have grown so much.
ReplyDelete