Monday, April 15, 2013

Design Wall Rainbow


Hello! It's design wall Monday again.  I was sick this past week; it's been a while since I've been that sick! I pretty much went to school and slept.  Fortunately, by Thursday I felt a little better and the first thing I wanted to do was sew!  I made a quick top this weekend from the "Strip and Flip" tutorial over at Cluck Cluck Sew.  I think once I get it done this one done it will be going to my cousin's little girl. Of course that means I need to make one for her brother, too :)

The top measures 52" x 38".  It was super quick to put together; I think the most time consuming part was selecting and cutting the strips. 

Linking up to Design Wall Monday!

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to take an "easy" sew techniqhe and make a really special quilt out of it! This would be a snap using a jelly roll--wouldn't have to cut anything then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The reverse insert adds so much WOW for such little work doesn't it? Thanks for including the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete