Thursday, June 15, 2023

Linda & Wendy

Happy weekend quilters! I've got a few pretty quilts to share from CiL's wonderful longer-armers. Linda sent in this beautiful batik quilt with one of her recent boxes of block drive quilts.

I love the colors and textures on this quilt; the quilting suits it perfectly. 

Wendy sent in this quilt that shows off the scrappy fabrics with some of the tops she longarmed for us. 

I made a somewhat urgent quilt delivery to our main hospital this week. They got down to only one quilt left, which was a first! We're still doing well on our stash, thanks to so many of you!


The juvenile alligators are cruising again at the nature preserve. I'm always keeping an eye out for their mama!

Linking to Finished or Not Friday

6 comments:

  1. Lovely quilt donations, Kat! With those alligators, I think I'd have to find another place to walk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that there are still quilters sending quilts. I hope you are well and being careful as you traverse the nature preserve. I just can't imagine seeing alligators that close! Call me "scaredy cat"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful donated quilts. I'm so glad you are using this time to get caught up on all the past quilt block drives & that tops are still coming in.
    Just remember that mama alligator will more likely see you BEFORE you see her....be careful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy seeing the quilt donations! I admire the creativity and workmanship.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilts! I need to get some donation blocks or a top sent in this summer. I'm finally making some sewing progress.

    ReplyDelete