Monday, April 11, 2016

Giant Eye Spy Design Wall

Finally a change on my design wall! I got the Nurture circle Forest QAL top sewn up so I covered the design wall in March's eye spy blocks.  At least 2 tops to come here.


This week I also got my April Nurture circle blocks done.  Can't wait to see what Louise does with these.

I thought you might get a kick out of these pictures of Rory.  She does this whenever we bring home groceries.  She purposely weaves into the handles of the bags and wears them around like a dress :)


Silly cat.  She'll wear her pretty dress for a few hours, until she has to make a bathroom stop.  The bag doesn't go into the litter box so well.


Linking to Patchwork Times Design Wall Monday.

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Your eye spy quilts are going to be awesome! What fun to look at all of those fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would not love their very own portable "crinkle dress". Our kitties so loved anything that crinkled. Meanwhile, your Eye Spy project is going to be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! I have never seen a cat do that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot of squares! I like how they look all joined, with the reds, blues and yellows. I saw further down your home page that they each have a special motif in the centre. Very interesting things to spy!
    (I think we may have the same sewing machine...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny!! Cats will do the darnedest things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rory is too funny! Our Angel only wore a bag like a dress once. It freaked her out so much, she thought it was chasing her from behind. She ran and ran and ran around our old condo until she peed in the bag :-( Now she just chews the corners off all plastic bags. Aren't they funny little personalities?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your eye spy quilt.... gorgeous!!!
    Rory is a very BIG help... and the dress is sweet!!
    our cats "help" with the grocery bags too.... but they don't don dresses on. hmmm.
    cats & quilting just GO together!!!
    xo
    eva
    quilltered@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete